2.LICENCE TO USE WEBSITE
2.1 Unless otherwise stated, we (Note Harbour Ltd) or our licensors own the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website. Subject to the licence below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
You must not:
- republish material from this website (including republication on another website);
- sell, rent or sub-license material from the website;
- show any material from the website in public;
- reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on our website for any purpose without obtaining our consent;
- edit or otherwise modify any material on the website; or
- redistribute material from this website.
3. ACCEPTABLE USE
3.1 You must not use our website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
3.2 You must not use our website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software.
3.3 You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to our website without our express written consent.
4.1 The advertising of products on our website constitutes an “invitation to treat” – not a contractual offer.
4.2 Prices stated on our website may be stated incorrectly.
4.3 The purchase of products via our website will be subject to our terms of sale.
4.4 We will ask you to agree to our terms of sale each time you purchase a product or products via our website.
5.2 You grant to us a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free licence to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute your reviews in any existing or future media. You also grant to us the right to sub-license these rights, and the right to bring an action for infringement of these rights.
5.4 Your reviews must not be illegal or unlawful, must not infringe any third party’s legal rights, and must not be capable of giving rise to legal action whether against you or us or a third party (in each case under any applicable law and in any jurisdiction).
Your reviews (and their publication on our website) must not:
- be libellous or maliciously false;
- be obscene or indecent;
- infringe any copyright, moral right, database right, trade mark right, design right, right in passing off, or other intellectual property right;
- infringe any right of confidence, right of privacy, or right under data protection legislation;
- constitute negligent advice or contain any negligent statement;
- constitute an incitement to commit a crime;
- be in contempt of any court, or in breach of any court order;
- be in breach of racial or religious hatred or discrimination legislation;
- be blasphemous;
- be in breach of official secrets legislation;
- be in breach of any contractual obligation owed to any person;
- depict violence in any manner;
- be pornographic or sexually explicit;
- be untrue, false, inaccurate or misleading;
- consist of or contain any instructions, advice or other information which may be acted upon and could, if acted upon, cause illness, injury or death, or any other loss or damage;
- constitute spam;
- be offensive, deceptive, threatening, abusive, harassing, or menacing, hateful, discriminatory or inflammatory; or
- cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety to any person.
5.5 Your reviews must be appropriate, civil, tasteful and accord with generally accepted standards of etiquette and behaviour on the internet.
5.7 You must not submit any reviews to the website that are or have ever been the subject of any threatened or actual legal proceedings or other similar complaint.
5.8 We reserve the right to edit or remove any reviews submitted to our website, or stored on our servers, or hosted or published upon our website.
6. LIMITED WARRANTIES
6.1 Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up-to-date.
6.2 To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to this website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill)
7. LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS OF LIABILITY
7.3 To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free-of-charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
7.4 We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of any event or events beyond our reasonable control.
7.5 We will not be liable to you in respect of any business losses, including (without limitation) loss of or damage to profits, income, revenue, use, production, anticipated savings, business, contracts, wasted time, commercial opportunities or goodwill.
7.6 We will not be liable to you in respect of any loss or corruption of any data, database or software.
7.7 We will not be liable to you in respect of any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
- send you one or more formal warnings;
- temporarily suspend your access to the website;
- permanently prohibit you from accessing the website;
- block computers using your IP address from accessing the website;
- contact your internet services provider and request that they block your access to the website;
- bring court proceedings against you for breach of contract or otherwise; and/or
- suspend and/or delete your account with the website.
10. LINKING TO THIS WEBSITE
10.1 Linking to, or framing of, our website or any page therein is not permitted without our prior written consent.
10.2 If you do frame, or create a link to, our website or a page of this website, you do so at your own risk and the exclusions and limitations set out above will apply to your use of this website by linking to it and you must do so in a way that does not harm or damage our business or reputation.
11. LINKING FROM THIS WEBSITE
11.1 We do not monitor or review the content of other party’s websites which are or may be linked to from this website. Opinions expressed or material appearing on such websites are not necessarily shared or endorsed by us and we should not be regarded as the publisher of such opinions or material. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices, or content, of these sites or any loss or damage stemming from them.
11.2 We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of these sites. You should evaluate the security and trustworthiness of any other site connected to this site or accessed through this site yourself, before disclosing any personal information to them. We will not accept any responsibility for any loss or damage in whatever manner, howsoever caused, resulting from your disclosure to third parties of personal information.
15. EXCLUSION OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS
16. NO WAIVER
17. ENTIRE AGREEMENT
18. LAW AND JURISDICTION
19. OUR DETAILS
19.1 The full name of our company is Note Harbour Ltd.
19.2 ‘GDL Elite’ is a trading name of Note Harbour Ltd.
19.3 We are registered in England & Wales under company registration number 8761645.
19.4 Our registered address is Cranleigh, Burton Street, Marnhull, Dorset, DT10 1JJ.
19.5 Our VAT registration number is GB217441721.
19.6 You can contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org